ESPN is one of the popular sports channels that are renowned for focusing on all kinds of sports. ESPN enables you to watch your favourite sports, be it Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Tennis, Badminton, Baseball, etc. on a single platform. ESPN has launched the latest application known ESPN+ (ESPN Plus) that allows you to stream multiple sports by activating your device on- espn.com/activate
You can enjoy live sports as well as repeat tournament matches for various sports on the following devices:
- Smart TV
- Roku Devices
- Apple devices
- PS3/ PS4/ PS5 (Playstation Game Console)
- Blu-Ray Media Player
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
You can enjoy your favourite sports even if you are not having a cable connection with ESPN. The minimal amount required to activate ESPN on your device is $5/Month.
So, if you are looking to activate ESPN on your Roku device using ESPN.com/activate, follow these steps:
- Download the ‘ESPN app’ from the living room app store of your Roku device.
- Now, click on the app icon.
- Tap on the Home button present at the top of the screen, a menu bar will appear. Now go to the ‘gear’ icon for settings.
- If you already have a subscription for pay-TV service, select the provider’s account and click on ‘activate Live TV.
- You will receive an activation code, note it down somewhere. Enter the code on ‘es.pn/roku‘ link. The code will be valid only for a few minutes, so try to wrap up as early as you can.
- Now, visit your satellite or cable streaming TV service option and tap on choose provider.
- Sign-in with the provided credentials of your TV service provider.
- If you already have an account for ESPN, go to ‘espn.com/activate‘ link on your computer or smartphone.
- Now, enter the activation code and click ‘continue’ to enjoy the thrilling live sports as well as repeat telecasts of matches in case you have missed it.
- Now log in to your ESPN account. In case you do not have a subscription for this channel, visit www.espn.com/activate or in-channel by selecting any video that consists of the ‘E+’ icon.
Follow the given process to Activate ESPN on Android Devices- Smartphone, Tablet, and Android TV:
- To activate ESPN on your Android devices such as a smartphone, tablet, or an Android TV, visit the Google Play Store on your Android device and download the ESPN application.
- After installing the app on your device, tap on the app icon. A log-in page for ESPN will appear on your screen.
- Now, Sign in to your ESPN account.
- As soon as you log into your account, you will receive an activation code on your screen along with the instructions and time period for which the code will stay valid.
- Note down the code to process further.
- NEXT- Visit espn.com/activate on the web browser of your computer or Smartphone to activate your device with ESPN.
- Now enter the 7 digit activation code and click on “Continue.”
- To complete the activation process, follow the activation process that will prompt on your screen.