Basic antivirus and anti-spyware protection for Windows is available for free at AVG antivirus. This is the most probably used antivirus that has many features full stop it can be used for or private and noncommercial use full stop the antivirus is capable to protect the system from various viruses worms Trojans and more. All you need to do is to keep your AVG antivirus protected or updated so that it can detect all the latest anti-viruses and give you an alert. In this post, we will learn about the latest 2021 update of AVG antivirus.
What’s new in AVG antivirus 2021 update?
- In the new update of AVG antivirus, there is an added feature to detect the state heroine of a new variant of I-worm/stations, new variants of trojans IRC/backdoor.SdBot, Downloader.Tibs.
- There is the newly added detection for the latest variants of I-Worm/Mytob, Worm/Feebs, new variants of trojan Downloader.Zlob.
Features or highlights of the AVG antivirus software
- It is the most downloaded software on any third party software websites along with the official AVG antivirus website.
- Worldwide more than 70 million users are happy with the quality provided by the AVG antivirus.
- It is easy to download, install, and use.
- The antivirus is capable to protect the PC against viruses, adware, and spyware.
- It is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista and XP.
Steps to update AVG antivirus 2021
As there are many viruses created day by day the software needs to have the updated virus definition so that it can detect and remove the viruses. To update your AVG antivirus follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: First of all go to the file explorer and in the c drive create a new folder with the name AVG update.
Step 2: Now download the file from the official website of AVG antivirus and copy the file to the folder you have created.
Step 3: After that double click on the AVG antivirus and navigate to the tools option.
Step 4: Here you will find an update from the directory option click on that. It will ask you to browse the AVG update folder location.
Step 5: Select the AVG update folder you have created and click on the ok button.
Step 6: On the left side of the screen you will see that the antivirus started updating itself automatically.Download AVG Аntivirus