If you have Netflix and you usually watch movies and other content over here then this article would be very beneficial for you. Sometimes when you start watching a show or video but later you didn’t like it or maybe sometimes you watched something that you don’t want to share with other users of the same profile. In these cases, Netflix put those unwanted or partially watched videos in the continue watching section. This section is visible to all the users but now Netflix makes it easy to delete videos from the continue watching section.
Let us walk through the steps to delete the videos from the continue watching section of Netflix:
1. Open Netflix on your device and then locate the “Continue Watching”.
2. Here find the show or movie that you want to delete and click on the vertical ellipse available below the video you selected.
3. As a result a menu will open on the screen.
4. From there click on the “Remove from Row” and click on the “Remove” button in the confirmation dialog box.
5. Repeat the same steps for other videos as well.
You can use the same steps to delete videos from the continue watching section on any device.
How to watch Netflix on multiple devices?
If you don’t know how you can watch your Netflix account on multiple devices then follow this process:
1. Visit the device on which you want to watch Netflix and connect it with the internet.
2. Download the Netflix steaming application from the Application store.
3. Launch the application and login with the Netflix account credentials.
4. Now you will get the activation code on the screen
5. Visit netflix.com/activate and enter the activation code
6. Enjoy watching Netflix on your device anytime.