Most people complain about the speed issues of windows 10 for their systems. Well, you will be amazed to know that there is a version of Windows 10 that is Windows 10 LTSC. You can get the ISO image of this version from Microsoft. It considers 90 days free trial and after that, you need to purchase the license to continue using it. In this article, the complete process to activate the fastest Windows 10 version is explained.
Steps to Download the ISO image of Windows LTCS
1. First of all go to microsoft.com and navigate to the Download tab
2. Then look for Windows 10 LTSC ISO image and click on the “Download” button.
3. It will ask you to fill up a form, So enter the details in the given form.
4. Then select the platform from 32-Bit and 64-Bit. Also, select the language of the windows you want to install and click on the “Download” button.
5. This will start downloading.
Steps to make USB Flash drive bootable
There are various methods to make a USB flash drive but we are using “Rufus” here.
1. Insert the USB flash drive in your computer where the ISO image of Windows 10 is downloaded.
2. New launch Rufus in your system. If you don’t have this software then you can download and install it from the internet.
3. Select the flash drive in the “Device” section.
4. Now in the Rufus dialog box select the ISO image under the “Boot Selection” option.
5. You can change the Partition schemes and other settings as per your need. At the end click on the “Start” button.
It will start the process to make the USB drive bootable and you need to wait for some time to make this happen.
Steps to Install Windows 10 LTSC
1. Now restart your computer or insert the bootable USB flash drive into your system.
2. Press the F12 button while booting to enter the BIOS settings.
3. Here in the “Boot” option change the booting mode to “USB flash drive”.
4. Save the setting and click on the “Continue” button.
5. Now follow the instructions appearing on the screen till the completion of the installation process.
In the end, the Windows 10 LTSC which is the fastest version of Windows 10 is installed on your device and you will feel the speed of the windows is faster than the other versions while using it.